|Support the Museum | Contact Us
Join Us on Facebook®
About the Museum
As we pause this week to mourn our fallen hero, FAO Daryl Gordon, we welcome visitors to the Fire Museum of Greater Cincinnati during the following hours of operation this week:
Tuesday, March 30th 10am-4pm
Wed, April 1st CLOSED (Funeral)
Thurs-Sat. April 2nd-4th 10am-4pm
On March 26, 2015 FAO Daryl Gordon, from the Cincinnati Fire Department lost his life in the line of duty during a Madisonville neighborhood of Cincinnati structure fire.
Thank you for the outpouring of support and your continued prayers for his family, fire family, and our community.
Museum Hours & Admission Rates
Tuesdays through Saturdays 10AM to 4PM
CLOSED MONDAYS & SUNDAYS & Major Holidays
Individual Prices: Adults: $8 Seniors: (62+): $6 Children: (7–17): $6
Children: (6 and younger): FREE (with admission of an adult or senior)
Group Rates for 10 or more by request.
By becoming an official member of the Fire Museum of Greater Cincinnati, you are helping to benefit the museum. Proceeds from your membership go toward maintaining our building and sustaining our ongoing operations. Fire Museum of Greater Cincinnati membership benefits include free admission for you and others, invitations to all special events, and a 10 percent discount in the gift shop and for hosting parties. Call (513) 621-5553 for more details.
No one ever expects to be the victim of a fire. But if it ever happens to you, you can be prepared then by learning fire-safety tips now. Discover these key fire-safety tips to help yourself and others stay safe.
At the Fire Museum of Greater Cincinnati, we are guided—every day—by our extraordinary leadership.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES 2015 - 2016
- Chief Richard Braun - President - Fire Chief, Cincinnati Fire Department
- Steve Siereveld - Vice President - CFD Retired ROC Manager, Hamilton County EMA
- Robert Kuhn - Treasurer - Assistant Chief, Cincinnati Fire Department
- Ron Mitchell - Secretary, President MTec Systems, Inc.
- Hans Zimmer - At Large, Attorney Cors & Bassett LLC
- Tom Hardy - Past President, At Large, President, Unity Financial Life Insurance Co.
- Christopher Dalambakis - At Large, Manager Brand Experience, STEELCASE
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE & OFFICERS
- Matt Alter - President, IAFF Cincinnati Firefighters Union Local 48
- Bill Brown - President, WEBCO Fire Equipment, Inc.
- Gwen Mooney - President Gwen Mooney Funeral Homes
- Meghan Cummings - Development Officer, The Women's Fund of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- Vickie Goodson - Fire Specialist, Cincinnati Fire Department
- Jennifer Greis - Mailwise Solutions, Crescent Springs, KY
- Gary G. Miller - Community/Government Officer, Cincinnati Area Chapter American Red Cross
- Ruby T. Miller - 8th District Vice President at the Police & Fire Retirees of Ohio
- Alvin F. Roehr, Jr. - CEO/President, The Roehr Agency
- Paul Weber - District Chief, District 3, CFD; Vice President, Bramkamp Printing Co., Inc
Executive Director - Steve Siereveld